Al Third Is On Top Of The World

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

althird.jpg
Hard at work with his solo debut Album Al Third "On Top Of The World" has hit the airwaves and is already being played on mainstream radio around the world. The infectious song produced by Young Veterans is, as Al calls it and "Alternative reggae" feel, although his styles and influences includes pop, rock and R&B, it is the music of the island that resides in his heart.

Al began performing professionally in 2004 after forming the group One Third (hence the name Al Third). After successfully winning the Digicel Rising Stars with competition in 2006 with One Third, Al Third Became recognized as a great singer after lending is voice and co-writing verses and hooks for the songs “take my breath away”, “candle light”, “baby Boo” "Feel Nice” and “Party Party”.

In October 2010, Al Third teamed up with The Young Veterans Music label to released is first solo single “nothing but love”. Al Third "On Top Of The World" is available on itunes on the "Rahtid To Rahtid" compilation album