ADMIRAL TIBET - LEAVE PEOPLE BUSINESS ALONE (DJ CONQUERING LION DUBPLATE)

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUCK U BATTYBOY: WHILE OTHER PEOPLE SPEND TO BUY RIDDIM U BATTYBOY LEECHER SUCK D THAT UP;THEN YOUR LAST 500 TO MAKE DUB, GO STICK D STINKING DUB UP YA ASSS

BATTYBOY; U ARE NOTHING BUT D GREATEST LEECHER HERE; PEOPLE KNOWS THAT;
SO TAKE YOUR STINKING ONE DUB YOU HAVE IN YOUR LITTLE MISERABLE LIFE TO YO MAMA;
STICK DAT SHIT IN YA MOTHERS ASS; B$ YOU START SUCKING

conquering_lion submitted a new resource:

ADMIRAL TIBET - LEAVE PEOPLE BUSINESS ALONE (DJ CONQUERING LION DUBPLATE) - ADMIRAL TIBET - LEAVE PEOPLE BUSINESS ALONE (DJ CONQUERING LION DUBPLATE)

Read more about this resource...
TALKIN BOUT WHO IS BROKE
B4 your cover on that was blown , CONQUERING LION aka CON LION aka BATTYBOY use 2 download riddims from various sources then doing adf.ly uploads with this files to earn
per cents per download, L.O.L. Is this money u use get dub now ??? L.O.L
Yes mi have not only mp3 files but enough 45s cause man & other people way no
LEECHER like U haffi support ARTIST(S) & PRODUCERS dem.and it is this regulars
me & d people have to like 1ST b4 your battyras cant think of dubplate
and if u get $$$€€€€ go team up with producers make dem build u riddim

PT2 :TaLKIN BOUT PEOPLE(S) BUSINESS: WHO STARTED T(RAC)EXT(IN

TALKIN BOUT WHO IS BROKE
B4 your cover on that was blown , CONQUERING LION aka CON LION aka BATTYBOY use 2 download riddims from various sources then doing adf.ly uploads with this files to earn
per cents per download, L.O.L. Is this money u use get dub now ??? L.O.L
Yes mi have not only mp3 files but enough 45s cause man & other people way no
LEECHER like U haffi support ARTIST(S) & PRODUCERS dem.and it is this regulars
me & d people have to like 1ST b4 your battyras cant think of dubplate
and if u get $$$€€€€ go team up with producers make dem build u riddim

PT2 :TaLKIN BOUT PEOPLE(S) BUSINESS: WHO STARTED T(RAC)EXT(IN

Your page name is Riddims Linkups..........you couldn't come up with your own name??? You are a joke........capleton talk to this pussyhole!!! More dubplate......your head buss!!!!

Your page name is Riddims Linkups..........you couldn't come up with your own name??? You are a joke........capleton talk to this pussyhole!!! More dubplate......your head buss!!!!

PUSSYHOLE; U ARE CRING LIKE A BITCH CAUSE OF ENGLISH WORDS:WHAT SHOULD PEOPLE THEN DO TO U LEECHER; TRING TO EARN MONEY USING PEOPLE MUSIC FILES;;GUN SHOT U FI GET TRING TO EARN MONEY B4 ARTIST(S) &PRODUCER(S) DEM !!!

MY ADVICE TO U: STOP CRING LIKE A BITCH;OH SORRY FORGOT THAT U ARE BATTYPUSSYHOLE: l.O.L

PEOPLE THIS IS D CON LION MESSAGE TO ME LAST YEAR: Con lion AKA seektruth
seektruth360 wrote
Jul 16, 2013:
YO, ANY RIDDIM YOU POST IS TO SHARE!!! SO if you dont want to share your riddims....stop posting them. Once a riddim is posted.......it is public property. Fuck off and gweh!!: SO THE NAME U WRITE OR CHOOSE IS NOT PUBLIC PROPERTY ??????

MY ADVICE TO U: STOP CRING LIKE A BITCH;OH SORRY FORGOT THAT U ARE BATTYPUSSYHOLE: l.O.L

CHECKING THIS your OLD MESSAGE from(Jul 16, 2013) I CAN HELP BUT NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE DELETED YOUR HUSBANDs PHOTO;D ONE U USED AS AVATAR; LLLLLL:OOOOOOOO:LLLLLLLLL

Status
Not open for further replies.