15th Staging Of Fully Loaded

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

fullyloaded.jpg
Solid Agency brings you the 15th staging of FULLY LOADED. Hosted by Jabba from Hot 97 and dancehall deejay Leftside!

Bounty Killer, Beenie Man, Elephant Man, Aidonia, Ding Dong, Wayne Marshall, Khago and the Alliance Next Generation family will touch the stage at the Palisadoes Go Kart Track, Kingston, Jamaica.

The clash fest will boasts sounds like Bass Odyssey, Pink Panther from Black Kat Sound, Sky Juice, Code Red, Foota Hype, Coppershot, Xclusive Sound, Bambino, Supa Hype from 007 Records, Flava Unit, Chromatic, Vertex, Barrier Free and Coalition. International disc jocks DJ Prostyle from B.E.T, DJ Green Lantern and DJ Baby Drew ( Chris Brown's official tour DJ) will also be featured.

General admission for this years staging will be $1000 pre sold and $1200 at the gate while V.I.P backstage passes will be on sale for $2500 pre sold and $3000 at the gate. Ticket outlets includes LG Service Station and LIME Liguanea Plaza, Music Mart Twin Gates in HWT, Portmore Texaco, Morgans Harbour Hotel Port Royal and TOTAL Gas Stations in Ocho Rios, Harbour View, Boulevard and Liguanea.