News

Current Events
  • Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Belgian interior minister, Jan Jambon announced he wants a house-to-house search of every address in Molenbeek to see who is living there, noting that some addresses with two registered inhabitants have 10 people there. The Brussels district of Molenbeek was the focus of police raids last week after the Paris attacks, and Mr Jambon said that out of 130 jihadists known to have returned from Syria, 85 are in the tiny commune of Molenbeek. By law in Belgium, you have to register your address with the commune when you move house and put your name on the doorbell. Police will then come to establishe the people who live there are registered.
Following headlines over the weekend that gay lobby groups in New Zealand were presuring the promoters of music festival, Big Day Out, to pull Beenie Man from the line-up, and subsequent defence of their decision to use him as the only reggae act, the promoters have now backpedalled and have yanked the deejay from the concert. Gay reaction stemmed from a song recorded by the deejay in which he says, "I'm dreaming of a new Jamaica, come to execute all the gays." The promoters had said in a previous release that they were aware of Beenie Man's controversial past, but he had renounced those feelings and was now promoting "peaceful and humanistic values". However, a release posted yesterday said, "The depth of feeling and hurt...
CIGA Promotions’ fundraiser for the Queen Louise Home for Children slated for December 31, 2009 just keeps getting bigger and better. Anticipated as the concert of the year, Beenie Man will headline “The Old Year’s – New Year’s Bash” on December 31, 2009 at the Randall “Doc” James Racetrack on St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands. Shawn Baptiste, CEO of CIGA Promotions, announced the lineup which includes Grammy Award winner Beenie Man, Dancehall sensation Elephant Man and the original Dancehall King, Yellowman. Baptiste is excited about the latest additions to the lineup: hot young artists Jah Vinci and Black Ryno of Vybz Kartel’s Portmore Empire. The best talent in the U.S. Virgin Islands will also be on stage for this momentous...
Beenie Man's 'Sizzle' concert, originally set for August 5, will now be held on Saturday, August 22. And that was not the only major change for the deejay's celebratory concert for 30 years in music announced at Pure Plush, New Kingston, on Wednesday night. Sizzle will be held inside the National Stadium and not in the car park as was originally planned. The name of the event is different from 'Summer Sizzle', as it was known when held previously at the Jamalco Sports Club in Halse Hall, Clarendon. A grinning Beenie Man said "We called it Summer Sizzle when I was with Shocking Vibes. I don't know if Shocking Vibes register the name." There was laughter from the audience in the nightclub. "I nah run no risk, two man jus' walk in...
Snoop Dogg was scheduled to perform at the Parkpop festival in The Hague on June 27, 2010. The organisers of free festival Parkpop have signed up Beenie Man to replace rapper Snoop Dogg who was banned from performing in order to "preserve the open and friendly atmosphere". Snoop Dogg's management issued a statement last week saying the rapper is astonished by the ban, pointing out that he is a regular on the European festival circuit and has never been associated with crowd trouble. Beenie Man has agreed in the contract not to perform any anti-gay songs during next weekend's event. Beenie Man was heavily criticised by main sponsor Pepsico for performing an anti-gay song at a reggae concert in Uganda last December and was...
Beenie Man was diagnosed with a hip condition which required him to undergo corrective surgery to fix the problem. As a result of the surgery, Beenie Man will at home resting and taking a break from the music scene for a short period in order to facilitate the recovery process.
Beenie Man Kills Rick Ross,Diddy,and Whitney Houston !LOL Click Here To Watch Video watch dis lol
Ultimate Entertainment.ca and Chris Hines Entertainment in association with Moses Davis Entertainment proudly announces the Beenie Man North American Tour entitled The Legend Returns. Scheduled as a Canada and USA tour, Beenie takes to the road to deliver musical hits to fans such as Gimme Gimme, Gaza Me Seh, and the throwback favourite Dude.
Moses 'Beenie Man' Davis has announced his engagement to his girlfriend, British businesswoman Camille Lee. The entertainer praised Lee for her unwavering support during challenging times and acknowledged her profound influence on his musical journey. “She’s been my pillar, lifting me up and standing by me through every emotional upheaval. Her vibrant spirit has revitalized my music. I couldn’t have achieved this without her unwavering presence. Forever grateful for her love and encouragement,” shared Beenie Man.
Beenie Man who was supposed to replace Snoop Dogg in the Parkpop festival has also been cancelled to perform. The organisers made the decision known after receiving a considerably negative response over the controversial artist, infamous for homophobic lyrics in his songs.
Word in the streets that Beenie Man’s 17 year-old daughter is pregnant. Rumours suggest that it is either for a popular deejay, or a young teenaged boy called 'Nick' who the young girl was dating a few months ago. There is a strong and persistent rumor on the streets since last week that his 17 year old daughter Desha-Gaye is pregnant. More surprising is that she is said to be pregnant for deejay, Aidonia, a former member of Bounty Killer’s Alliance crew.
Moses "Beenie man" Davis was arrested wednesday morning June 09, 2010 and charged with assault causing bodily harm when he went to the Hunts Bay Police Station. Beenie Man was charged after interview with Police detectives at the Hunts Bay Police Station. He was charged and given bail for $100,000. Beenie Man is accused of assaulting LA Lewis following the funeral of Voice Mail member O'Neil Edwards when LA Lewis reportedly ran into the back of Beenie Man’s audi Q 7. It is alleged that Beenie Man came out of his vehicle and physically punch LA Lewis in the mouth.
The ever-controversial Moses ‘Beenie Man’ Davis launched a verbal broadside against several entertainers during an appearance on Ed Lover’s Morning show on POWER 105.1 earlier this week. Beenie Man held nothing back in the interview, revealing details about his marital problems, his feud with arch-rival Bounty Killer and the fight dancehall is receiving presently from government authorties.When radio announcer Ed Lover asked about his marriage Beenie said he met someone he thought was ‘the one’ but she (D’Angel) changed over time. “I am now divorced, I am single again,” the man known as the ‘Girls Dem Sugar’ told an audience of millions. The marriage has produced one child, two year-old Marco Dean. Last year, there were...
The reflective and calming mood of the funeral for Voicemail's Oniel Edwards seemingly did little to soothe the nerves of deejays Beenie Man and LA Lewis who reportedly came to blows shortly after. that after the funeral, both deejays were heading off when Lewis reportedly slammed into the back of Beenie Man's Audi. It is alleged that an argument developed between the two, during which Lewis was punched in the face. Lewis said he was travelling along Perkins Boulevard, near Red Hills Road, when the incident occurred. "I was coming down the road and I noticed that Beenie Man stop in the road talking to somebody in another car." He said he was attempting to drive past the cars when the rear of his car hit the rear of Beenie's...
Beanie Sigel sustained minor injuries and totaled his vehicle in a car accident over the weekend. The rapper was leaving a studio in Baltimore on Saturday night when his car was side-swiped by a tractor trailer and then run off the road. Sigel sustained injuries to his face, arms and legs, but he was not taken to the hospital. It is not yet known if anyone else was injured in the wreck. According to his rep, Sigel continued with his scheduled performance in Norfolk, Virginia, on Sunday.
Kevin “Squingy” Bennett is a legend. He is a product of natural, raw, born talent. This has propelled him to the top of the Dancehall arena as a selector on Bass Odyssey for nearly 20 years. Approximately five years ago Squingy was diagnosed with a life threatening illness which out of respect for him and at his request has been kept secret. Only a select few were privileged with knowing this sensitive information as this was necessary in maintaining his health. Having started treatment in Jamaica, he later began receiving treatment in Tampa, Florida for two main reasons. Squingy had a friend in Tampa who had a relative working in the hospital who would provide him with easy access to the required treatment. He would travel to...
Live Interview with Father Keith and Lady Lyrical from Vibes Reggae Arena Approximately five years ago Squingy was diagnosed with a life threatening illness (Lung Cancer) which out of respect for him and at his request has been kept secret. Only a select few were privileged with knowing this sensitive information as this was necessary in maintaining his health. Squingy is said to be in the Intensive Care Unit of a Tampa Bay hospital, is rapidly deteriorating. Part 1 <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.reggaeme.com/mediaplayer/flashaudioplayer.swf" width="400" height="35"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.reggaeme.com/mediaplayer/flashaudioplayer.swf"/> <param name="FlashVars"...
Live Interview with Father Keith and Lady Lyrical from Vibes Reggae Arena Approximately five years ago Squingy was diagnosed with a life threatening illness (Lung Cancer) which out of respect for him and at his request has been kept secret. Only a select few were privileged with knowing this sensitive information as this was necessary in maintaining his health. Squingy is said to be in the Intensive Care Unit of a Tampa Bay hospital, is rapidly deteriorating. Part 1 <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.reggaeme.com/mediaplayer/flashaudioplayer.swf" width="400" height="35"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.reggaeme.com/mediaplayer/flashaudioplayer.swf"/> <param name="FlashVars"...
The real question of curiosity is why Reggae Superstar Barrington Levy is being persecuted when there is a dangerous pedophile on the loose! Samara Cunningham (34) aka ‘Russian’ an employee of Mr. Levy allegedly violated his daughter who is a minor. The legendary singer was called to the police station on January 7th to be questioned. It is said that the singer’s minor daughter invited Cunningham to their residence while she was alone with a younger relative. According to an unnamed source, Mr. Levy’s fourteen year old daughter sent her younger cousin away from the house to be alone with the thirty-four years old man. The youngster got suspicious of their actions and returned back to the house where through an open...
The school kids in Kingston are showing there allegiance to both the Gully the Gaza Empire... recent reports have indicated that they tagged themselves with labels such as "Gaza Muma" .."First Ladies of Gaza" ..'Mavado' and Kartel .. the kids said that its a way to protect themselves from bullies.... police have already intervened and warned the students ..to be careful or else.. But dem pickney very much into these things than then books... I hear some likkle tiny tots can sing the whole raw version of 'Rampin Shop'... .. I think we need to know god.. LOL What is this fight over the crumbs for Mavado I'm So Special... success ..Dave Kelly a carry TJ a court to claim what he says is his royalties over the "Unfinished Business...