Artiste Profile

Artiste Profile
  • Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Spice, whose real name is Grace Latoya Hamilton, is a Jamaican dancehall and reggae artist, actress, and entrepreneur. She was born on August 6, 1982, in St. Catherine, Jamaica, and grew up in the poverty-stricken community of Portmore. Spice started her music career in the early 2000s and gained international recognition in 2009 with her hit single "Romping Shop" featuring Vybz Kartel. Since then, she has released several successful albums, including "Spice It Up" (2008), "Captured" (2018), and "10" (2020). In addition to her music career, Spice has also appeared in shows such as "Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta" (2018) and "Dutty Shackles" (2019). She has also started her own fashion and beauty line, Graci Noir, which includes clothing...
Favorite Song: Carl Thomas - Summer Rain Best Memory Moment: I value all my moments but i'll always remember being at the 09 Mtv Vma's where i was nominated for best break through video Years in the business: I recorded my first song 1992 so i would say thats when my pro career start so dat make it awhile lol 19 Years Marital status: Seperated Eye color: My eye color is brown Favorite dish: Anything Jamaican Zodiac sign: I'm a Taurus No. of children: About 8...... I think lol Attracted to Women with: Women with long legs Most promising artiste of 2011: I like ikaya Two favorite beverages: Vitamin Water and Pepsi Song of the Year to you: Khago - Nah Sell Out Mi Friends Hang-out...
Favorite Song: I believe I can fly by R. Kelly Best Memory Moment: Giving birth to my son Years in the business: 3yrs Marital status: Single Eye color: Brown Favorite dish: Red Peas Soup with Pigtail Zodiac sign: Libra No. of children: 1 Attracted to men with: A sense of humor and bad boys Most promising artiste of 2011: Me lol (I-Octane) Two favorite beverages: 100% Natural Pineapple Juice, Pepsi Song of the Year to you: Call on me by Jah Cure Hang-out spot: Fletcher's Land, Downtown Kingston Most interesting international place to perform: Dubai Hobbies: Singing and Shopping What do you do to relax: watch comedic films, sleep Favorite vacation spot: Jamaica on...
The music industry yard and abroad is asking: "What's the next move for MasSicker?". The young artiste out of the US has been hard at work on multiple projects with various producers across the spectrum of the reggae, hip-hop, and mainstream worlds and has seen a large increase in his following with the recent release of "Proud To Be Rasta" on Curtis Lynch's popular Gorilla riddim alongside Askala Selassie and Blackout JA. The artiste has also been garnered a new set of fans with the success of his recently released compilation/mixtape R.A.S. 2.0 which has made a huge impact on the underground scene. Mas, very "forward" thinking in every endeavor, is looking towards the summer to release some of his latest productions as well as some...
Favorite Songs: "Waiting On The World To Change" by John Mayer, "Sexual Healing" by Marvin Gaye, "I Still haven't found what I'm looking for" by U2, "No woman No Cry" by Bob Marley, "Trailer Load A Girls" by Shabba Ranks Best Memory Moment: Well I had a lot of great moments but the most recent one that’s sticks out would be my dad attending my college graduation. Although the temperature was below zero he braved the cold to see his baby girl graduate from college. Years in the business: I’m still too young to count years, instead I count the joy, the friendships built, the amazing opportunities and the wonderful musicians, writers, actors and directors I get to make beautiful art with everyday. Marital status...
Genre of music: I like all type of music. If you look in my CD case or in my itunes you will see everything from Creed to Garbage to Groove Armada to Escada to Sizzla to Red Rat to Micheal Jackson.... ect... (you get the point). Favorite Song: Micheal Jacksons "The way you make me feel" And Jah Cure "Longing For". Best Memory Moment: My first time performing in London and the first time in Africa and Costa Rica. Years in the business: I've been voicing songs sing i was 4, but professionally 13 years. Marital status: Not Married yet. Eye color: It depends on the mood i'm in. Favorite dish: Ackee and salt fish...... Yeah and anything with "CHEEZE" Zodiac sign: Capricorn No. of children: 2 ( 1 boy 1 girl) Attracted to...
Favourite Song: I have too many favourites to name one, but any song by Usher & Joe is right on top of the list. Best Memory Moment:Winning my first Award Female Vocalist of the Year and Meeting Patti Labelle & Leon Robinson. Years in the business: 16 Marital status:Decline to answer Eye color: Dark Brown Favorite dish: Seafood Pilaf Zodiac sign: Gemini No. of children:1 Attracted to Men with: Honest, Good sense of humour,witty, generous and considerate personalities Most promising artiste of 2009:Chino Two favourite beverages: Gatorade & Grace Blend Fruit Juices Song of the Year to you: From Mawning ( its motivational an anthem)- Chino Hang-out spot: My house, my daughter & I have Girls night in. Most...
Favorite Song: I don't have a favourite anything, weird isn't it. I just like what I like at any particular time. But it would have to be something from Mary J. Blige or Maxi Priest Best Memory Moment: It would have to be at the Youth View Awards, I was almost in tears, while making my speech. I came home with three awards, a great performance, mad love & my mom & rest of my family were there to share it with me. I felt like Cinderella that night. Years in the business: Almost 5years Marital status: Single Eye color: Brown Favorite dish: Don't have a favourite remember! Haha! I just go trough phases Zodiac sign: Sagittarious No. of children: None Attracted to Men with: Good hygiene, personality, intellect, sense of...